Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects screen-printed towels for imperfections in print and weave: Pulls or lifts towels from drying rack on conveyor belt emerging from drier.
- 2) Examines towels for print defects, such as off color, smears, inadequate color penetration, or mismatched pattern, and mill defects, such as picks, tears, broken warp or filling, or soil.
- 3) Places towels of less than first quality aside and counts and places first quality towels onto wheeled cart or into shipping container.
- 4) Marks style, quality and quantity on shipping label and attaches label to container, using glue and brush.
- 5) Carries second quality towels to collection area.
- 6) Keeps daily time and production reports and submits reports to supervisor.
Is being a "TOWEL INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOWEL INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOWEL INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOWEL INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 11335