"TOUCH-UP PAINTER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Paints articles, such as clock or instrument hands and dials, engraved surfaces, glass tubes, and ceramics, to cover or touch up articles, using brush: Inspects workpiece for inspector's markings or defects.
- 2) Wipes, scrapes, sands, or applies cleaning solution to surface to prepare for retouching.
- 3) Dips brush into specified paint or protective coating solution and applies it to surface of article specified.
- 4) Brushes paint over surface and wipes it from unengraved area to paint engraved etchings.
- 5) May apply coating of material, such as plastic wax or removable paint, to mask surfaces for plating, painting, or metallizing.
- 6) May straighten parts, such as clock dials or hands, using jig or bench press, preparatory to painting.
- 7) May paint original items, such as dials for custom-built instruments, freehand or using stencil or tracing device.
Is being a "TOUCH-UP PAINTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOUCH-UP PAINTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOUCH-UP PAINTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOUCH-UP PAINTER, HAND"
Job Number: 11332