Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds top-hat bodies from shellacked muslin, shellacs assembled body, and irons top, crown, and brim: Wraps several layers of shellacked muslin around shaped hat block to form crown of hat.
- 2) Cuts several layers of muslin to shape of brim, using knife, slides them over crown, and fastens them to crown with tape to form brim.
- 3) Cuts out top for hat, using scissors or knife, and fastens it to crown with tape.
- 4) Applies several coats of shellac to hat body, using brush.
- 5) Cuts brim to specified width when shellac is dry, using rounding jack.
- 6) May assemble collapsible opera hat body.
Is being a "TOP-HAT-BODY MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOP-HAT-BODY MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOP-HAT-BODY MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOP-HAT-BODY MAKER"
Job Number: 11322