Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates bench-polishing machine to remove scratches and burrs and to impart polished finish to watch pinion teeth: Positions pinion in machine holder, using tweezers.
- 2) Depresses pedal to engage lapping wheel and holds abrasive and polishing compound against rotating wheel to dress wheel.
- 3) Presses machine lever to lower and hold lapping wheel against pinion to remove defects and polish pinion teeth.
- 4) Releases pedal to stop machine after prescribed period and raises lever to gain access to polished pinion.
- 5) Depresses pedal of hot air device to melt polishing compound adhered to pinion and to blow pinion into container.
- 6) Mounts pinion in holding calipers and cleans pinion, using electric brush and cleaning compound.
- 7) Examines and measures cleaned pinions to verify specified finish and dimensional specifications, using loupe and precision gauges.
Is being a "TOOTH POLISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOOTH POLISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOOTH POLISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOOTH POLISHER"
Job Number: 11317