Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs worn and damaged equipment and tools used by workers engaged in electrolytic refining of copper: Examines rubber boots and gloves and fills them with water to detect holes.
- 2) Mends holes with rubber patches.
- 3) Mends leaky metal buckets by soldering holes.
- 4) Grinds dull tools, such as picks, shovels, and scoops, using electrically powered emery wheel.
- 5) Replaces handles, hose, and other defective parts of tools and equipment.
- 6) Issues new or repaired replacements.
Is being a "TOOL REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOOL REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOOL REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOOL REPAIRER"
Job Number: 11301