"TOOL DESIGN CHECKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines tool drawings prepared by TOOL DESIGNER for inaccuracies of detail and evaluates overall tool design for fit, form, and function, utilizing knowledge of engineering principles, tool design methods, and manufacturing processes: Measures drawing dimensions, and compares figures with dimensions on original layout, specifications, or sample part to verify measurements conform to scale.
- 2) Marks verified or out-of-scale dimensions on drawings.
- 3) Inspects lines and figures on drawings for clarity.
- 4) Evaluates overall tool design for functionality, conformance to drawing standards and design specifications, and manufacturing feasibility.
- 5) Reviews material requirements for standardization and conformance to industry specification manuals.
- 6) Discusses design, manufacturing, and related issues with engineering, production, or other personnel.
- 7) Approves or rejects design.
- 8) May operate computer to examine and evaluate computer-generated tool designs.
Is being a "TOOL DESIGN CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOOL DESIGN CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOOL DESIGN CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOOL DESIGN CHECKER"
Job Number: 11289