Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives, stores, and issues handtools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- 2) Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- 3) Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- 4) Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- 5) Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- 6) Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment, using handtools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can.
- 7) May deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using handtruck.
- 8) May mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- 9) May be designated according to item stored as Die-Storage Clerk.
Is being a "TOOL-CRIB ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOOL-CRIB ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOOL-CRIB ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOOL-CRIB ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 11306