Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects toll charged for use of bridges, highways, or tunnels by motor vehicles, or fare for vehicle and passengers on ferryboats: Collects money and gives customer change.
- 2) Accepts toll and fare tickets previously purchased.
- 3) At end of shift balances cash and records money and tickets received.
- 4) May sell round-trip booklets.
- 5) May be designated according to place of employment as Toll-Bridge Attendant; or type of fare as Vehicle-Fare Collector.
- 6) May admit passengers through turnstile and be designated Turnstile Collector.
Is being a "TOLL COLLECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOLL COLLECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOLL COLLECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOLL COLLECTOR"
Job Number: 11281