"TOE LASTER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends lasting machine that presses toe section of upper edges onto insole and shapes toe section on last: Clamps specified wipers on machine head and adjusts wiper pressure.
- 2) Positions toe of last on machine toe plate.
- 3) Depresses pedal that causes wipers to press edges of upper onto insole for subsequent stitching.
- 4) Nails anchor tacks in sides of shank and repeats wiper cycle to pull toe wire against toe and anchor it to tacks, to retain shape of toe section until stitched.
- 5) May press precemented edges onto insole.
- 6) May place upper in steamer to soften leather prior to lasting.
- 7) May insert steel toe cap between leather layers to form safety shoe box toe.
Is being a "TOE LASTER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOE LASTER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOE LASTER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOE LASTER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 11277