Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that fill packages with tobacco: Fills wrapper magazine with wrappers or mounts roll of paper on machine spindle and pulls end of paper through rollers to folding mechanism.
- 2) Turns screw or wheel to set automatic weighing mechanism to feed specified amount of tobacco into each package.
- 3) Notifies FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO and PACKING-MACHINE CAN FEEDER to start feeding tobacco and tins to machine.
- 4) Observes filling of packages to ensure each pack is filled with tobacco.
- 5) Inspects packages for defects, such as torn paper, dents in tins, loose tops on tins, and defective sealing.
- 6) Weighs packages periodically to verify accuracy of weighing mechanism.
- 7) May be designated according to tobacco or container packed as Bag-Filler-Machine Operator; Can-Filling-Machine Operator; Pouch-Making-Machine Operator; Smoking-Tobacco-Packing-Machine Hand.
Is being a "TOBACCO-PACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOBACCO-PACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOBACCO-PACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOBACCO-PACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11483