Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends driers that remove moisture from leaf and processed tobacco: Starts driers and turns valves to admit steam to heat coils of driers or opens valves on gas burners and sets thermostat.
- 2) Periodically feels tobacco to determine dryness and regulates heat to dry tobacco within specified limits.
- 3) May record readings of humidigraphs and thermometers on chart.
- 4) May feed tobacco into drier.
- 5) May be designated according to types of tobacco dried as Snuff Drier; Tobacco-Stem-Drier Operator.
- 6) May tend driers that impart distinctive flavor to tobacco and be designated Toaster Operator.
Is being a "TOBACCO-DRIER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOBACCO-DRIER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOBACCO-DRIER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOBACCO-DRIER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11272