Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines defective tires rejected by TIRE INSPECTOR to determine extent of repair and disposition of tires: Segregates tires according to defects, such as spread cords, ply separations, buckles, and blisters, and sends them to TIRE REPAIRER.
- 2) Probes defects with handtools to determine extent of damage.
- 3) Prepares daily report of defects.
- 4) Recommends disposal of nonrepairable tires.
- 5) May repair minor defects, such as puncturing blisters or applying patches, to prepare tires for storage.
Is being a "TIRE CLASSIFIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIRE CLASSIFIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIRE CLASSIFIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIRE CLASSIFIER"
Job Number: 11245