Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates bladders used in tire curing presses, performing any of following duties: Brushes rubber cement on ends of skived rubber stock and splices stock into ring shape, using press to fuse ends.
- 2) Removes spliced stock and weighs it on preset scale to ascertain conformance to specifications.
- 3) Places ring in press that forms and cures bladder.
- 4) May place spliced ring in stock preheater to soften it prior to molding.
- 5) Dips cured bladder in water tank to cool it after molding.
- 6) Trims and smooths bladder, using knife, hot knife, and hand buffer.
- 7) Bolts steel fittings, used to attach bladder to curing press, to finished bladder, using handtools.
Is being a "TIRE-BLADDER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIRE-BLADDER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIRE-BLADDER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIRE-BLADDER MAKER"
Job Number: 11259