Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects cured tires for conformance to balance specifications: Lifts tire onto balance table manually or with hoist.
- 2) Pulls lever to spread holding fixture that secures tire in position.
- 3) Releases lock that permits balance table to float freely on mounting and bubble gauge to function.
- 4) Observes bubble gauge to determine if tire balance is within specified limits.
- 5) Marks tire where gauge indicates lightest area, for location of inner-tube valve.
- 6) Lays aside unacceptable tires and lifts acceptable tires onto conveyor.
- 7) May affix identification labels on acceptable tires.
Is being a "TIRE BALANCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIRE BALANCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIRE BALANCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIRE BALANCER"
Job Number: 11241