Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues together edges of printed business forms, using glueboard and gluepot applicator: Adjusts slots in glueboard to accommodate width of sheets to be glued.
- 2) Positions applicator pins in gluepot to apply glue to edges of forms at specified points.
- 3) Inserts paper sheets singly into slot at top of gluepot and moves lever, causing spreading pins to apply glue to edge of sheet.
- 4) Positions sheet in slot of glueboard and presses it against preceding sheet until specified number of forms are assembled in numerical sequence.
- 5) Removes completed forms and places on rack.
- 6) Counts out assembled forms into round lots for shipment.
- 7) Records number and kind of forms assembled during shift.
Is being a "TIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIPPER"
Job Number: 11235