Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes concrete pipes from steam-curing chamber, with assistance of another worker, using hydraulic lifting device: Presses button to activate chain mechanism that conveys kiln cars containing cured pipes from curing chamber into position under lifting device.
- 2) Presses button to activate lifting device that lowers, grips, and lifts pipes from vertical to horizontal position on kiln car.
- 3) Strikes metal pallets around bell end of pipes to remove pallet from pipes, using sledgehammer.
- 4) Rolls pipes from kiln cars onto metal rack to facilitate transporting of pipes to storage yard.
- 5) Removes couplings that join kiln cars, pushes kiln cars onto chain conveyor, and activates conveyor to return cars and pallets to pipe making section.
Is being a "TIP-OUT WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIP-OUT WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIP-OUT WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIP-OUT WORKER"
Job Number: 11234