Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates variety of machines to shape ends of wooden shuttles and attach tips: Squares ends of shuttles, using disk sanding machine.
- 2) Saws off ends of shuttles, using machine equipped with rotating saw blade.
- 3) Removes burrs from sawed ends with knife.
- 4) Bores holes in shuttle ends for insertion of ferrules, using boring machines.
- 5) Taps steel ferrule into ferrule hole with hammer.
- 6) Dips corrugated shaft of metal tip in glue and sets tip in hole previously drilled.
- 7) Forces tip into hole, using arbor press.
Is being a "TIP INSERTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIP INSERTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIP INSERTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIP INSERTER"
Job Number: 11230