Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends multiarmed machine that bevels, burnishes, and perforates edge of toe tip to trim, finish, and decorate edge: Selects perforating punch according to work ticket and locks punch in perforating mechanism.
- 2) Turns setscrew to adjust angle of beveling blade.
- 3) Turns dial to regulate temperature of burnishing iron.
- 4) Positions toe tip on end of rotating machine arm.
- 5) Depresses pedal to rotate arm that moves tip past beveling blade, perforating mechanism, and automatic unloader.
- 6) Reloads arms that have completed cycle.
Is being a "TIP FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIP FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIP FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIP FINISHER"
Job Number: 11229