Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that weights silk or rayon cloth with tinning solution: Places cloth into bowl of machine and distributes cloth evenly along sides of bowl.
- 2) Wraps burlap around cloth to prevent silk from separating.
- 3) Turns valve to admit compressed air into storage tank to agitate tinning solution.
- 4) Starts pump to transfer specified amount of solution to bowl of machine.
- 5) Determines specific gravity of solution, using hydrometer, and pours water or concentrated tinning solution from pail into bowl of machine to bring solution to required specific gravity.
- 6) Starts machine that slowly rotates bowl to saturate cloth with solution.
- 7) Opens valve to drain solution from bowl of machine into storage tank and turns rheostat control to increase speed of rotating bowl to extract excess solution from cloth.
- 8) Removes cloth from machine.
Is being a "TIN-WHIZ-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIN-WHIZ-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIN-WHIZ-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIN-WHIZ-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11227