Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Alters weight of watch balance wheels to correct timing of movement, using jeweler's tools and loupe: Receives movement from INSPECTOR, TIMING with indication of rate of gain or loss in time.
- 2) Replaces balance wheel screw with one of heavier weight or adds washer of specified weight when movement is fast, using screwdriver.
- 3) Repeats operation on opposite side of balance wheel to maintain poise.
- 4) Replaces balance wheel or files angle of screw point to reduced weight, using hand file.
- 5) Repeats operation on opposite side of wheel to maintain poise.
- 6) Observes minute parts, using loupe.
Is being a "TIMING ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIMING ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIMING ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIMING ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 11218