Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops work measurement procedures and directs time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities: Directs or conducts observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine time-and-motion requirements of job duties.
- 2) Analyzes work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
- 3) Applies mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and work study statistics.
- 4) Applies principles of industrial engineering and applied psychology to evaluate work methods proposals and to develop recommendations to management affecting work methods, wage rates, and budget decisions.
- 5) Trains INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN in time-and-motion study principles and techniques.
Is being a "TIME-STUDY ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TIME-STUDY ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TIME-STUDY ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TIME-STUDY ENGINEER"
Job Number: 11217