Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints lettering or designs on unglazed tile, using silk screen process: Reads job order and examines drawing of design to determine method of making stencil.
- 2) Cuts stencil by hand or photographs design on film.
- 3) Selects colored glaze and thins it, using glaze thinner and stirring sticks.
- 4) Prints design on tile, using silk screen process.
- 5) Catalogs and stores screens for future orders.
- 6) May trace, transfer, stamp, or stipple designs on tile, using brushes, stamps, sponges, stencils, or decalcomanias.
- 7) May load tile in kiln and sort and grade fired tile.
Is being a "TILE DECORATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TILE DECORATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TILE DECORATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TILE DECORATOR"
Job Number: 11202