Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and records information to assemble airline tickets for transmittal or mailing to passengers: Reads coded data on booking card to ascertain destination, carrier, flight number, type of accommodation, and stopovers enroute.
- 2) Selects ticket blank, invoice, and customer account card if applicable, and compiles, computes, and records identification and fare data, using tariff manuals, rate tables, flight schedules, and pen or ticket imprinter.
- 3) Separates and files copies of completed tickets.
- 4) Clips completed tickets and invoices to booking cards and routes to other workers for Teletype transmittal or mails tickets to customers.
- 5) Computes total daily fares, using adding machine, to compile daily revenue report.
Is being a "TICKETING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKETING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKETING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKETING CLERK"
Job Number: 3742