Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects admission tickets and passes from patrons at entertainment events: Examines ticket or pass to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color and date issued.
- 2) Refuses admittance to patrons without ticket or pass, or who are undesirable for reasons, such as intoxication or improper attire.
- 3) May direct patrons to their seats.
- 4) May distribute door checks to patrons temporarily leaving establishment.
- 5) May count and record number of tickets collected.
- 6) May issue and collect completed release forms for hazardous events, and photograph patron with release form for permanent records file.
- 7) May be designated Gate Attendant or Turnstile Attendant when collecting tickets at open-air event.
Is being a "TICKET TAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET TAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET TAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET TAKER"
Job Number: 11187