Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells tickets for travel on ferryboats, street railroads, buses, and for admission to places of entertainment, such as skating rinks, baseball parks, stadiums, and amusement parks: Depresses key on ticket-dispensing machine that automatically ejects number of tickets requested by patron or tears tickets from roll and hands ticket to patron.
- 2) Accepts payment and makes change.
- 3) Answers questions concerning fares, routes, schedules, and reservations, and gives information concerning coming attractions.
- 4) Keeps daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold.
- 5) May fill reservations for seats by telephone or mail.
- 6) May sell tickets from box office and be designated Cashier, Box Office.
- 7) May collect fares from repeat riders at amusement park and be designated Second-Ride-Fare Collector.
- 8) May collect fares from railroad passengers at station and sell commuter tickets and be designated Station Agent II.
Is being a "TICKET SELLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET SELLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET SELLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET SELLER"
Job Number: 11186