Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes warehouse tickets from baskets or sheets of tobacco on processing floor and compares grades recorded with processor's grade to detect discrepancies in grading and prevent processing of mixed grades.
- 2) Removes tobacco of questionable grade from processing line or directs MATERIAL HANDLER to set basket aside until grade can be ascertained.
- 3) Writes grade on back of ticket, using felt pen, and carries tickets from each truckload to office for comparison with bill-of-lading.
- 4) May remove processor's grade ticket and file it with warehouse ticket for production records.
- 5) May call out grade on sheet of tobacco as it moves along conveyor to facilitate removal by MATERIAL HANDLER.
- 6) May attach tickets to full pallet to facilitate bulk feeding process.
Is being a "TICKET PULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET PULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET PULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET PULLER"
Job Number: 11184