Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Changes code slugs and installs rolls of ticket tape in ticket dispensing machine before each race at racetrack: Unlocks machine with key and turns knob to reset number register to zero.
- 2) Changes code slug so that different symbols are printed on tickets.
- 3) Replaces depleted roll of ticket tape, threading end of tape through feed roller to type roller.
- 4) Presses key of machine to obtain sample ticket.
- 5) Examines ticket to ascertain that machine is printing correctly and adjusts machine to correct defects.
Is being a "TICKET-DISPENSER CHANGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET-DISPENSER CHANGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET-DISPENSER CHANGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET-DISPENSER CHANGER"
Job Number: 11191