Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles prefabricated components of ticket choppers: Fits and aligns parts, such as legs, sides, doors, and chopper, by riveting, screwing, or otherwise fastening parts together.
- 2) Marks holes to be drilled and bores them, using power drill.
- 3) Secures parts with rivets, and flattens rivet ends with hammer.
- 4) Screws chopper and handwheel to partially assembled box.
- 5) Places glass panes in grooves in front and on top of box.
- 6) Attaches locks, hinges, and other hardware to completed box, using rivets and hammer.
Is being a "TICKET-CHOPPER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET-CHOPPER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET-CHOPPER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET-CHOPPER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 11190