Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells tickets for transportation agencies, such as airlines, bus companies, railroads, and steamship lines: Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer terminals.
- 2) Ensures that cabins, seats, or space is available.
- 3) Answers inquiries regarding airplane, train, bus, or boat schedules and accommodations.
- 4) May check baggage and direct passenger to designated concourse, pier, or track for loading.
- 5) May make public address announcements of arrivals and departures.
- 6) May sell travel insurance.
Is being a "TICKET AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TICKET AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TICKET AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TICKET AGENT"
Job Number: 3657