Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that threshes and bales broomcorn straw: Cuts string or rubber band binding from sheaves of broomcorn straw, using knife, and feeds straw into threshing machine to remove seeds.
- 2) Off bears straw from discharge end of threshing machine and drops straw into bucket to align straw.
- 3) Hands bucket of aligned broomcorn straws to PRESS FEEDER, BROOMCORN who places straws in compression chamber of hydraulic press.
- 4) Closes compression chamber and starts hydraulic press to compress broomcorn straws into bale.
- 5) Ties wire around bale and pushes bale from chamber.
Is being a "THRESHER, BROOMCORN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THRESHER, BROOMCORN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THRESHER, BROOMCORN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THRESHER, BROOMCORN"
Job Number: 11175