Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that threads axminster loom frames with pile yarn for weaving process: Mounts loom frame and loom spools in machine brackets and aligns frame tubes with machine needle guides.
- 2) Inserts clamp in holder to lay yarn parallel in guides.
- 3) Moves lever and presses pedal to lower lock bar and activate needle bar to draw yarn ends through guides and tubes.
- 4) Examines frame for missed or crossed yarns.
- 5) Corrects faulty threading, using reed hook.
- 6) Presses lever and button to activate blowers and rotary blade that trims protruding yarn ends from frame tubes.
- 7) Loads completed assembly onto handtruck for removal to weaving area.
Is being a "THREADING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THREADING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THREADING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THREADING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 11172