Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Threads warp yarn through needles to prepare warp-knitting machine for knitting: Removes paper covering from warp spools or beam mounted on machine, and turns spools or beams to align yarn ends.
- 2) Cuts tape holding warp threads at intervals, using scissors.
- 3) Loops yarn ends over sley points and pulls ends to front of machine.
- 4) Draws yarn through open hooks of needles, using threader and dobber, and ties ends in bunches to facilitate handling.
- 5) Starts machine and winds end of cloth on takeup roll.
- 6) Ties broken threads with fingers, and assists in hanging warps and cleaning machine.
Is being a "THREADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THREADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THREADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THREADER"
Job Number: 11167