"THREAD WINDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic machine that winds thread from cones onto spools or tubes used on sewing machines: Places full cones on rack, and passes threads through guides, tension device, yardage counter, and drop wires.
- 2) Loads tubes or spools into machine hopper.
- 3) Observes operations of machine to detect breaks or lap-ups.
- 4) Removes spools having winding defects, or pieces up broken ends, using knotter.
- 5) Inspects spools for defects in winding and color as they are discharged by machine.
- 6) May verify spool size, using gauge.
- 7) May pack filled tubes or spools in boxes.
Is being a "THREAD WINDER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THREAD WINDER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THREAD WINDER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THREAD WINDER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 11164