Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts and removes threads which connect designs on machine-embroidered fabrics or bands of knitted lace: Stitches length of embroidered fabric to leader, using stitching machine, or wraps draw threads around takeup bar and inserts ends of bands between stop-motion devices, guides, and rollers.
- 2) Adjusts clearances, starts machine, and guides fabric so as to break threads.
- 3) Pulls out loose thread and turns fabric over to repeat operation.
- 4) Cleans threads from machine, using brush.
- 5) May be designated according to operation performed as Lace Breaker; Lace Separator; Lace Stripper.
Is being a "THREAD-CUTTER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THREAD-CUTTER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THREAD-CUTTER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THREAD-CUTTER TENDER"
Job Number: 11165