Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to mix specified amounts of liquid and powdered ingredients, such as oils, solvents, lead salts, and resins, with paint products, such as paint pigment and paste, varnish, and stain, to thin products: Weighs ingredients, using scales, and dumps into mixer.
- 2) Turns valves on storage tanks to admit specified liquids into mixer, and starts power agitator to blend ingredients.
- 3) Starts pump to transfer batch to storage tank or clarifying machine.
- 4) Writes identifying code on tanks and records quantities and types of ingredients added to batch.
- 5) May be designated according to mixture thinned as Bulk-Pigment Reducer; Paste Thinner; Stain Maker; Varnish Thinner.
Is being a "THINNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "THINNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "THINNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "THINNER"
Job Number: 11153