Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends shaker screen to remove lumps from dried tetryl explosive: Transfers trays of dried tetryl to screening area, using handtruck.
- 2) Starts motor that activates shaker screen to separate tetryl powder from lumps.
- 3) Dumps tetryl from trays into feed hopper of screen.
- 4) Lines catch boxes with wax paper, and positions boxes beneath discharge spout of screen to receive screened tetryl powder.
- 5) Weighs filled boxes and stacks on handtruck for transfer to storage.
- 6) Carries containers of tetryl lumps to distillation equipment for reprocessing.
Is being a "TETRYL-SCREEN OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TETRYL-SCREEN OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TETRYL-SCREEN OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TETRYL-SCREEN OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11138