Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to dissolve crude tetryl in heated benzene for manufacture of explosives: Starts pump to transport benzene in weighing tank and turns valve to transfer it to dissolving tank.
- 2) Admits steam to outer jacket of dissolving tank to heat solvent.
- 3) Weighs out raw tetryl on scale and scoops it into tank with heated solvent.
- 4) Starts agitator to mix solution for prescribed time.
- 5) Turns valve to transfer solution to crystallizer for recovery of solvent.
Is being a "TETRYL-DISSOLVER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TETRYL-DISSOLVER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TETRYL-DISSOLVER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TETRYL-DISSOLVER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11137