Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that tests hard felt sheets for uniformity of thickness: Turns setscrews to set recorder dials and feed rollers for specific thickness of felt.
- 2) Starts machine and guides felt between feed rollers.
- 3) Observes recording dials to ascertain that felt thickness registers within allowable limits and rejects sheets not meeting specifications.
- 4) Labels piles of accepted and rejected sheets.
- 5) May reduce thickness of sheets, using drum-type sanding machine.
Is being a "TESTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11135