Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests rubber bladders, used with sections of inflatable buildings, for air leaks, using compressed airhose and mercury manometer: Attaches valve to bladder, using screwdriver.
- 2) Inflates bladder to specified pressure with compressed airhose.
- 3) Checks pressure using manometer.
- 4) Records air temperature.
- 5) Rechecks pressure and records air temperature periodically.
- 6) Computes change in pressure due to temperature change, using formula.
- 7) Removes valves and deflates bladder.
Is being a "TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTER"
Job Number: 11116