"TESTER, WAFER SUBSTRATE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests semiconductor wafer substrate, using testing equipment, such as probe tester, spectophotometer, and curve tracer, to evaluate electrical characteristics of wafer substrate: Places wafer, using tweezers, on test equipment that measures electrical characteristics of wafer substrate, such as resistivity, capacitance, and voltage.
- 2) Starts equipment and observes equipment readout to determine wafer electrical measurements.
- 3) Records measurements in production log.
- 4) Compares measurements with specification sheets to determine if wafer substrate meets company standards.
- 5) Sorts, boxes, and labels tested wafers.
- 6) Delivers wafers and process sheets to production line workers.
- 7) Maintains production records.
- 8) May inspect wafer substrate surfaces, using ultraviolet lamp, to detect scratches and contamination.
Is being a "TESTER, WAFER SUBSTRATE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTER, WAFER SUBSTRATE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTER, WAFER SUBSTRATE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTER, WAFER SUBSTRATE"
Job Number: 11129