"TESTER, SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic equipment that test functions of semiconductor packages: Reads production documents to determine test specifications.
- 2) Inserts specified test program in test equipment to program equipment.
- 3) Places tubular magazines containing semiconductor packages in feeder mechanism of equipment.
- 4) Flips switch to activate test cycle.
- 5) Monitors operation of test equipment to detect misfeeds.
- 6) Sorts tested semiconductor packages into specified containers.
- 7) Maintains production records.
- 8) May tend centrifuge or temperature-cycle machine that places semiconductor packages under stress to cause circuit failure of weak sections during subsequent testing.
Is being a "TESTER, SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTER, SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTER, SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTER, SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGES"
Job Number: 11126