"TESTER, ROCKET MOTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Test fires rocket motor or rocket engine to determine performance characteristics, using testing, measuring, and recording instruments and equipment, and mathematical formulas: Positions, or directs other workers to position, motor or engine on test stand, using hoist or overhead crane.
- 2) Attaches measuring and testing instruments, controls, and computerized data acquisition equipment, using handtools.
- 3) Test operates motor or engine for specified test periods under varying operational conditions to determine performance characteristics, such as motor thrust, chamber pressure, and burn rate.
- 4) Calculates performance data using computer, calculator, and standard formulas.
- 5) Records and interprets test results for analysis by engineers or others.
Is being a "TESTER, ROCKET MOTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTER, ROCKET MOTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTER, ROCKET MOTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTER, ROCKET MOTOR"
Job Number: 11125