Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and inspects compressed air or oxygen regulators to detect air leaks: Clamps regulator unit into vise on stage above water tank and attaches compressed airhose to intake ports of regulator.
- 2) Varies pressure of air flowing into regulator, using manual control, and turns regulator handles to determine that valves and pistons are functioning properly.
- 3) Lowers regulator into tank of water, using power-driven foot pedal.
- 4) Alters flow of air passing through unit and reads pressure gauges to determine points of high and low air release speeds.
- 5) Inspects unit for air leaks, using brush to remove normal submersion bubbles.
- 6) Releases foot pedal to raise regulator from water tank.
- 7) Unclamps unit and places unit in tray.
- 8) Marks malfunctioning areas of defective units, utilizing knowledge of components.
Is being a "TESTER, REGULATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TESTER, REGULATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TESTER, REGULATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TESTER, REGULATOR"
Job Number: 11124