Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Administers and scores psychological, vocational, or educational tests: Distributes test blanks or apparatus to individuals being tested.
- 2) Reads directions orally from testing manual, or gives other standardized directions.
- 3) Demonstrates use of test apparatus or discusses practice exercises to familiarize individuals with testing material.
- 4) Monitors test group to ensure compliance with directions.
- 5) Times test with stop watch or electric timer.
- 6) Scores test with test-scoring key or machine.
- 7) May schedule time and place for test to be administered.
- 8) May administer test designed to measure work skills of mentally or physically handicapped individuals.
- 9) Records results on test paper, work application, or test profile form.
Is being a "TEST TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEST TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEST TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEST TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 11105