"TEST FIXTURE ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles test fixtures used to test electrical circuitry of printed circuit boards, according to diagram instructions: Receives test fixture kits, work orders, and diagrams.
- 2) Positions test fixture boards on worktable and inserts copper sleeves in designated holes of boards as indicated on diagrams.
- 3) Positions pins flush with fixture board surface, using mallet.
- 4) Places copper test pins in sleeves previously inserted and positions spacer blocks in prescribed pattern on top and bottom of boards.
- 5) Inserts screws in spacer blocks and secures blocks to boards, using screwdriver.
- 6) Positions wires against pins and blocks, following specified pattern, and secures wires around pins or blocks, using wire wrapping gun.
- 7) Positions fixture cover over spacer blocks on top of test fixture boards and positions metal back on assembled test fixture.
- 8) Secures cover and back, using screws and screwdriver.
Is being a "TEST FIXTURE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEST FIXTURE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEST FIXTURE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEST FIXTURE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 11100