Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions electrical equipment, such as motors, generators, transformers, telephone apparatus, and electrical controls in test area and connects to test equipment preparatory to final testing: Builds up timbers and steel beams on test floor to form base for testing platform.
- 2) Directs OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR or uses jib crane to lift electrical unit to test bench or platform and secures unit, using bolts.
- 3) Connects equipment to dynamometer or test load, using belt or couplings and adapters.
- 4) Hooks up electric connections from power supply to unit, using plug, clamp, and screw-type connectors.
- 5) Observes meters and reports readings to tester.
Is being a "TEST-DEPARTMENT HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEST-DEPARTMENT HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEST-DEPARTMENT HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEST-DEPARTMENT HELPER"
Job Number: 11108