Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates computer terminal and related equipment to transfer and typeset display advertising data from perforated tape onto computer tapes for subsequent reproduction as printed matter: Secures perforated tape roll on machine reel and presses button to feed perforated tape into terminal console.
- 2) Presses button to activate video display screen.
- 3) Reads work order to determine combination of type style, point size, line width, and spacing to be set.
- 4) Pushes terminal controls and depresses keys to observe and arrange elements on screen according to specifications.
- 5) Measures copy margins to verify margin specifications, using ruler.
- 6) Presses buttons to transfer typeset copy onto computer tape and into computer for storage.
Is being a "TERMINAL-MAKEUP OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TERMINAL-MAKEUP OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TERMINAL-MAKEUP OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TERMINAL-MAKEUP OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11087