"TEMPLATE MAKER, TRACK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates and assembles track templates for flame-cutting machines from aluminum bar stock and precut plywood board, using handtools and measuring instruments: Positions and tacks or staples template layout onto specified template board, using hammer or staple gun, or draws specified radial shapes onto board, using compass.
- 2) Measures and cuts aluminum bars to specified length, using hand shears or saw.
- 3) Bends bar to contour of template design, using hand roll and handtools.
- 4) Tacks bent bars to template board along layout lines or pattern, using hammer.
- 5) Changes track sections of template on flame-cutting machine when used for more than one job.
- 6) Dismantles track templates and straightens bar for reuse, using straightening roll.
Is being a "TEMPLATE MAKER, TRACK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEMPLATE MAKER, TRACK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEMPLATE MAKER, TRACK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEMPLATE MAKER, TRACK"
Job Number: 11079