Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Computes and collects payments from customers for utility services or appliances: Receives cash or check from customer or through mail.
- 2) Totals items on bill, using adding machine.
- 3) Records transaction on cash register and issues receipt and any change due customer.
- 4) Balances totals received with totals on billing stubs.
- 5) Explains charges on bill to customer and initiates action to adjust complaints.
- 6) May collect customer's deposit for service connection.
- 7) May specialize in handling delinquent bills or those presented for partial payment.
Is being a "TELLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELLER"
Job Number: 11069