Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills orders for currency and coins, and counts and records cash deposits in vault of commercial bank: Counts currency, coins, and checks received for deposit in vault from business or branch bank, by hand and using currency-counting machine.
- 2) Totals currency and checks, using computer or calculator, to verify amount on deposit slip or other form.
- 3) Records deposit in customer account record.
- 4) Removes specified amount of currency and coins from vault and places cash in bag for shipment to business or branch bank.
- 5) Records amount of cash shipped.
- 6) Counts and records large denomination bills, mutilated currency, and food stamps, by hand and using currency-counting machine, for shipment to Federal Reserve Bank.
- 7) Balances transactions for day, using computer or calculator, and records results.
Is being a "TELLER, VAULT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELLER, VAULT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELLER, VAULT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELLER, VAULT"
Job Number: 11071